As London’s most ethical, environmentally conscious and progressive company within our business sector; we recognise that without our continued, focused efforts, our business activities and services have the potential to cause an impact on the environment, therefore we have written this policy to endorse our aims with regards to our vision, mission, core values and beliefs.
This policy will complement our overall plan of promoting sustainable business practices and reaching our environmental objectives and targets.
This policy sets out our vision and is the main driver towards contributing to a better environment and through a programme of continual improvement, we commit to:
- Maintaining, developing and continually improving our Environmentally friendly practices to meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and to enhance our environmental performance.
- Preventing or reduce risk of undesired effects, including the potential for external environmental conditions to affect our business.
- Protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the company.
- Increasing year on year the amount of items that can be rehomed and reused to maximise the social benefits of reuse.
- Coordinating business transport and daily route planning to reduce mileage, and therefore emmissions wherever possible.
- Engaging staff to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of environmental issues by promoting environmental awareness and provide training and support to enable implementation of this policy.
- Making this policy available to all interested parties via our website and communicate to all persons working for or on behalf of the company to promote our business ethos.
This policy will be reviewed on a regular basis to ensure it is compatible with the beliefs and strategic direction of the Company.